Latest Jobs Vacancies at Brila FM August 12, 2022
Brila FM is a sports radio station founded on October 1, 2002, by sportscaster, Dr. Larry Izamoje as Nigeria’s first sports radio station licensed by the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission. Brila FM has three sister stations located in Abuja, Onitsha, and Port Harcourt. Brila FM focuses primarily on sports updates and analysis and thrives to be the no 1 followed sports hub on major match days.
August 12, 2022 Public Relations Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos Brila Media
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating communications strategy in order to support the communication objectives and maximize positive exposure in local, national, and international markets.
- He/she will help enhance a favorable image of the company with clients and ensure that the brand is a good fit with their target audience / market and partners.
- Responsible for working with the corporate team to ensure a match with the corporate brand.
- Responsible for defining and proposing public relations strategies, research, and gathering opportunities for sponsorship.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with brands, agencies and organizations.
- Expected to develop a working process for effective marketing and closing of business opportunities.
- Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices.
- Analyze clients’ feedback data to determine customer satisfaction.
- B.Sc / B.A / HND in Mass Communication, English Language, Business Administration or any related field of study.
- 1 – 3 years experience in Communications, Public Relations, Business Development role within a progressive environment with strong and quantifiable results.
- Strong business and creative writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationships and excellent communication.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Candidate should be residing in VI, Lekki or Ajah for proximity.
Competitive with Industry Standard.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Public Relations Executive” as the subject of the mail.