Latest job vacancies at Brim Group in Nigeria
Brim Group is an organization specialized in health management, business consulting and Agro consulting. Our expertise are in the Health, Agro inspection, consulting services and Business development.
Brim Group Recruitment / Jobs
September 24, 2023
JUNE 10, 2022
Job Title: Front Desk Officer | Brim Group Location: Lagos… Read more here
Front Desk Officer
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper, etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, etc.).
Requirements and Skills
- Candidate should possess an OND / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.).
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.