British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Global Graduate Programme – HR
Job Number: 23140
Function: Human Resources
Appointment Type: Permanent
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our HR team in Nigeria.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (HR) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second-Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? (French would be an added advantage)
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply