Job Title: Office Assistant | BU Power Limited | Location: Lagos
BU Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
- The office assistant will be responsible to perform overall day-to-day office administration activities and ensure that all services, facilities, and utilities are in good condition.
- Ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of office environment and equipment
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues efficiently
- Ensuring a hazard-free working equipment
- Source office supplies, monitor level of office supplies and handle shortages
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Welcoming clients and visitors
- Performing general office administrative duties and errands.
- Supervise and arrange items in the store
- Make arrangements for delivery
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Receives all visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner and directing them to relevant staff
- Provide refreshment (e.g. tea, water, etc.) to visitors and staff
- Receive goods from vendors and other service providers.
- OND / NCE in any discipline
- 1 – 2 years working experience
- Preferably a male
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proximity to Marina
- Entry-level position
- Young, intelligent and dynamic individual
Skills and Competencies:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT Skill- requires competency in the use of Microsoft office tools, internet access
- Attention to details
- Organizational skill
- Must be very patient.
- Reliable, Creative, Energetic, Professional and Trustworthy.
- N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.