Latest BU Power Limited vacancies and Jobs vacancies in Nigeria December 1, 2022.
BU Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Jobs at BU Power Recruitment
December 1, 2022.
October 28, 2022 N
BU Power LimitedJob Title: Business Analyst Location: Marina, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Objective To research, analyse and improve the company’s business outlook. Responsibilities Identifying new business opportunities Connecting with current clients… Read more here
October 28, 2022
BU Power LimitedJob Title: Admin and Finance Officer Location: Marina, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Objective To provide administrative and financial support; facilitate the smooth running of the company by organizing and… Read more here
August 4, 2022
BU Power LimitedJob Title: Business Development Officer Location: Marina, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Develop sales ideas. Drive for customers and retention of existing ones. Managing clients by making appointments, cold… Read more here
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Overseeing, controlling and managing the income, cash flow and expenditure of the company
- Collating, preparing, interpreting and reconciling financial documents and reports
- Managing the preparation of annual budgets and ensuring compliance through budget control
- Managing accounts, commentaries and financial statements and executing financial transactions
- Overseeing the procurement and logistics of equipment
- Prepare payroll and prompt deduction and remittance of tax to the appropriate channel
- Review company financial reports and adopt effective and cost reduction strategies
- Advise and help management make financial decisions
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues and providing financial support for ease of business operation
- Liaising with internal auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances.
- Interested applicants must be a Graduate of Accounting or related fields and must be chartered. Applicants from other fields who are chartered can also apply
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an accounting role
- Must be female for gender balance purpose
- Proficiency in Sage Software
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Analytical mind
- Financial Management
- Account Reconciliation
- Financial modeling
- Strong Communication Skill
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Business Acumen.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.