Title: CP – Operations | Location: Ibese, Ogun State, Nigeria | Full time | Packing Plant-Ibese
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Give attendance to shift manager and take any specific instruction.
- Proper taking over from previous shift.
- Clean bulk loading properly, clean surrounding.
- Stack required type of trucks with material grade properly.
- Always operate bulk loading in auto mode.
- Keep checking weight for bulk trucks as per ATC.
- Don’t leave bulk loading unattended.
- Don’t leave work spot without permission.
- Clean packers/autoloaders periodically
- Inform shift manager and shift supervisor about any issues.
- Hand over with proper communication to reliever
- Trade Test 1,2,3
- WASC/GCE/SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship interpersonal skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply