Job Title: Business Administrator | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited has a strong management team made up of competent, knowledgeable and experienced hands, who have an in-depth understanding of the industry.
Business Administrators complete organizational and management tasks that support the productivity and growth of an entire organization and its individual departments or teams. They often have the following responsibilities:
- Plan strategies for streamlining and improving business operations
- Reorganize or hire staff to expand operations in collaboration with human resources teamsb
- Handle business finances and plan the budget with the help of finance and accounting leaders and team members
- Oversee marketing and promotions for a company’s products and services, collaborating with marketing, advertising and public relations teams
- Negotiate vendor contracts to identify cost-saving opportunities
Business Administrators use a variety of soft skills and industry knowledge to provide the most comprehensive leadership and management they can. These skills and qualifications can include:
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-1 year work experience
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, public speaking and interpersonal communication
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good goal-setting, strategic planning and motivation skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Experience with a variety of personalities and backgrounds in the workplace
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of best finance and operations practices for their industry
NGN90,000 – 120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.