Ciibex Group Limited
Job Title: Business Brand Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure Strategy execution through decisions on operational goals, implementation of best practice, and alignment of functional activities to operational frameworks of policies and procedures.
- Source, allocate, manage and control resources across different teams and disciplines through resource plans executed in line with operational specifications and overall organisational plans.
- Contribute actively to the group strategy synergy programs and the group business planning process.
- Manage and optimize the profitability of the Business Brand
- Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency through optimal processes.
- Lead the business planning process and ensure timely implementation of the annual business plan through operational systems and procedures.
- Give strategic direction and hands-on leadership to the management team to drive commercial growth.
- Ensure the financial viability and cost structure is regularly analyzed and appropriate measures are taken to monitor and reduce costs in relation to the operations.
- Seek for new market opportunities within the business scope of theBusiness brand.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and direct the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organizational Group of Companies
- Integrate readily available information related to demand, activity, quality indices, staffing and resource utilisation produced from across various functional areas, compare and analyse, and produce detailed reports identifying trends, discrepancies and inconsistencies.
- Have sound Judgement on the theory and analysis of information, workflow procedures and methods to create best practice.
- Oversee the deployment of resources that have been issued to your business unit.
- Identify and initiate strategic technical partnerships especially in the oil and gas sector
- To conceptualize prospective Business and commercial leads and maintain corporate relationships for the benefit of the business brand.
- To engage with prospective and existing commercial leads while maintaining corporate relationships to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Monitor and ensure implementation of all processes and policy of the organization.
- To give tactical leadership
- To drive sustainable financial growth for the Business Brand
- Should have a First Degree in the Engineering filed
- Must be COREN certified
- A degree or certification in Business Administration would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years in a managerial role in the oil and Gas sector
- Proven experience as a business development manager in the oil and gas field is essential
- Must have a good knowledge on how to use business analytics software for reporting and other relevant software to the job role.
- N2,400,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications attached with their Resumes to:email@example.com “BBM Port Harcourt” as the subject of the email.