Job Title: Business Development Assistant
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Business development assistants are behind-the-scenes players. They’re often tasked with generating new leads and sales opportunities for their organization, but they also commonly work to maintain relationships with existing clients as well.
- Business development assistants may be assigned to specific departments or divisions within a company. This allows them to focus on building relationships with people who have similar interests or goals.
A business development assistant typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Meeting with potential customers to understand their businesses and needs in order to create proposals that meet their objectives
- Researching competitor products and services to identify opportunities for products or services that are different from existing offerings in the market
- Coordinating sales calls, meetings, presentations, and other activities with other members of the team
- Developing new leads through networking and relationship building with prospective clients
- Conducting market research on products or services to identify opportunities for
- growth in specific markets
- Directly contacting potential clients to introduce the business and arrange meetings with executives
- Drafting correspondence such as letters, emails, and proposals to clients
- Reviewing contracts with clients to ensure compliance with company policies
- Creating proposals to present to clients based on research findings
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 4 – 6 years work experience.
N130,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.