Job Title: Business Development Associate | LandWey Investment Limited | Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
LandWey Investment Limited – We take pride in creating opportunities for corporates and individuals in Nigeria’s Real Estate Sector. We are a Real Estate investment company with development projects across the Real Estate spectrum. We operate within the commercial, retail and residential property segments and provide real estate advisory services. Our success is built on our asset base which is valued as one of the largest in the Nigerian Real Estate sector.
- The role will provide support and boost growth and sales for the business. The role will attract new clients and build solid relationships while maintaining existing relationships.
- Reporting to the ED, Business Development, the Business Development Associate will conduct market research, explore new business opportunities and partner with sales department to create and implement business strategies to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Assist with the development of marketing materials, analyze business competition and maintain corporate contact lists
- Build market position from locating to developing/ defining, negotiating and closing business opportunities for the company
- Develop and implement new marketing and sales strategy for new and existing products
- Work closely with the media team to ensure social media marketing
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Collate and maintain client information in the CRM database
- Protect the Company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- First degree in a Business-related discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience in Business Development/ Sales
- Experience in market research and development
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.