Business Development Executive | Job Location: Lekki, Lagos | BankSome Group
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
- Drive sales activities to win new business from existing and new customers to add revenue and profit.
- Content creation: Design and document communication (visual and written promotional materials) E.g. flyers, video creation, profiles, Letters, posters etc.
- Brand Management: Standardize the brand image and representation of Facility Management.
- Identify any brand gap and bridge those gaps.
- Social platform management: Engage with online audience, setup online ads, monitor online campaign results, research, and develop content for social posts, poster, profiles etc.
- Digital platform: Manage all digital platforms and activities, periodically review content for better lead generation results e.g. company website, local directories, CRM database, blog posts.
- Keep up to date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends
- Carrying out site surveys
- Support Operations with re-bids and variations for existing clients.
- Lead management: follow up with all leads, develop proposals, arrange for meetings and inspections, represent the organization at meetings, prepare quotations and report to the head of department.
- Events: Plan, organize and source for relevant industry events that promotes the brand image or helps generate new leads and ensure all the required branded materials are available.
- Client relationship management: onboarding of new clients by ensuring all relevant parties both internal or external are prepared to assist the client, cultivate a strong relationship with new clients and ensure all communication channels are available to them.
- Sales: engage in other necessary procedures to generate sales and increase the revenue pipeline. Assist with drafting sales pitches, presentations, and reference materials.
- Work Experience: Sales for 2-3years
- BSc/HND/ in Estate /Facility Management, or relation to social sciences
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skill
- Strong Negotiation Skill
- Attention to details
- IT Savvy
- Commercial properties
- Residential properties
- Lead to pipeline conversion per quarter
- New revenue generated per month
- Conversion rate % of cold calls turned into new business
- Number of new customers per month/year
- Networking events attended and the connections made
- Returning visitors
- Online conversion rates
- Brand awareness
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply