Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for directing sales efforts to expand our client’s customer base. This role will be responsible for generating new business and ensuring that sales targets are met or exceeded across all lines of business.
- This individual should be a motivated customer sales representative with experience and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Developing the Air, Ocean & Road freight sales ensuring increased GP per customer
- Assist in securing new business
- Responsible for selling Freight Forwarding services for Imports and Exports
- Recording sales and order information to assist the business expansion
- Secure new business by sharing market and rate information to drive growth across the different modes of transport
- Responsible for promoting company services in the Freight Forwarding industry
- Visiting clients where required
- Generate action plans to enhance performance
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and clients
- Work alongside the operations team keeping informed of client plans and challenges being faced
- Organising marketing plans
- Background in Freight Forwarding/Shipping and Logistics
- Experience in Air, Ocean & Road freight sales preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to direct and be a mentor for the sales team
- Commercially minded
- IT literate including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and ideally Cargo Wise
- Exceed all standard for prospecting calls, presentation, proposal and closes.
- Provide documented activity reports of your sales efforts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.