Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Drinks (Iced Block and Cubes)
- We are looking for a flexible and versatile business development executive, who will be responsible for the growth of our sales channels.
- To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience relating to Bars, Event Planners, Hospitals, Hotels, and supermarkets / Malls Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop action plans and set objectives for increased revenue and maximum sale.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies necessary for attracting clients.
- Maintain a clear understanding of FMCG policies and ensure compliance.
- Carry out research and analysis to identify markets and business opportunities
- Oversee the hiring and training of sales representatives
- Seek out business with large organizations and corporate firms to increase corporate turnout
- Prepare and distribute promotional and advertisement materials to create awareness for our products.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all the products of our organization so as to conduct successful sales
- Explain and notify clients of recent upgrades and available options.
- Oversee the management of client accounts and service tab.
- Oversee the processing of payments and offer discounts to clients when necessary
- Assign job duties to personnel and ensure effective performance of assigned tasks
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and encourage continued patronage.
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing and knowledge of hotel / hospitality / Supermarket is required.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Superior interpersonal, relationship building with strong customer orientation
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.