Title: Business Development Manager | Location: Lagos | Type: Full Time | Omnibiz Africa
- The ideal candidate will be required to prospect for a potential new client, close up sales, research and build a relationship with a new client, develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concern and objectives, Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans, establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring cost, competition, provide support across a range of strategic and administrative functions aligned with business objectives.
- Contacting potential Distributors/ Hubs to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new Distributor/ Hub initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Developing quotes and proposals for Distributors/ Hubs.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience of 3 + years in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply