Pegacorn Universal Pictures
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals
- Take a lead role in developing new business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with managers and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new-venture integration
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Generate new leads, identify, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application along with their Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Living within Lekki and its environs is a plus and not a must.