Title: Business Development Manager | ID: BDE7899 | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Type: Full Time | Teal Harmony
- The Business Development Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of their sales department and all that it encompasses.
- You will be proactive and on the ball with exceptional multi-tasking abilities. Working closely with the Management, you will be providing support across the business including assisting with Marketing/Sales, Brand partnership, IT support, Project Support, Client management, Brand and Public Relations etc.
- There is huge opportunity for growth and development in this company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Generating new clients
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Managing marketing and branding PR
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Customer service management
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Standardization of products and services to meet up with the brand image of the company
- Conducting trainings on marketing and sales
- 5-10 years’ experience in Business Development/Marketing and sales
Qualifications and Requirements
- As a Business Development manager in this organization, the ideal candidate must possess a B.Sc / HND / Master’s in Business Development, Economic or Finance, Marketing, Business management or any other related field
- 2-7 years work experience.
Candidate must have the following soft skills:
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets.
- Salary: N100,000 – N200,000 / month.
- Competitive and Negotiable
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a good Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the position Title as the subject of the email.