Title: Business Development Manager | Location: Lagos | Vodstra Limited | Type: Full-time
View Vodstra Limited s Vacancies in Nigeria – Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs grow their leadership, develop business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert adviceto enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
- Responsible for developing and expanding sales of all company services.
- Develop and execute strategies that will increase revenue and market share.
- Manage key customer relationships
- implement the sales strategy and business plan of the Company,
- Shall market services of the Company and convert leads to servicing customers
- Identify the company’s target market and creatively use it to increase the Company’s income
- Ensure the Company’s turnaround time is strictly complied with to satisfy our esteemed customers
- Implement Customer relation strategies designed to retain old customers and attract new ones.
- B.Sc in any discipline
- At least 8 years experience in a similar role with any courier and haulage Company
- Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, networking, and campaign management).
- Detailed understanding of sales process and demonstration of world-class sales rigor and determination.
- Proven sales ability with historic success at exceeding new business targets, whilst excelling at customer retention through professional account management, development, and planning skills.
- Track record of success in B2B new business sales
- Track record of success in B2B sales
- Graduate from recognized Tertiary Institutions with 8-10 years post-qualification experience in sales/marketing of Courier and Haulage services.
- Knowledge of MS office applications- excels spreadsheets, word, PowerPoint, etc. is required.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Title as the subject of the mail.