Title: Business Development Officer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | BVB Digital | Schedule: Monday – Friday
- As a business development manager, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Your work can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
- Your work will often reach across all areas of the business.
As a business development manager, you’ll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation and understand the need for change and what is required of them.
- Liaise with the team and departments as appropriate.
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Officer in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team Working skills and a collaborative approach to work.
- Time Management skills.
N80,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.