Fusion Group | Job Title: Business Development Officer | Location: Lagos
Fusion Facilities commenced operations in 2013 as a business focusing on integrated management services. The vision expanded in 2015 when the Directors decided to adopt a Group structure and focus on the following sectors which are critical to the attainment of man’s physiological and safety needs. Our business outlook currently covers Africa and Europe through our subsidiaries; Fusion Facilities Management Limited (PTY) in South Africa, Fusion Group Management Limited in UAE (Dubai) and Fusion Group Management Limited in UK. We focus on Real Estate, Hospitality and Tourism.
- We’re looking to hire a Business Development Officer who will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to increase revenue and drive growth for our organization.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new market opportunities and developing strategies to target them
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, such as corporate clients and travel agents
- Developing and implementing sales plans to achieve revenue targets
- Negotiating contracts and deals with clients
- Collaborating with other teams, such as marketing and customer service, to ensure that business development efforts are aligned with overall business goals
- Attend trade shows, networking events, and industry conferences to generate new leads and promote the business
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to inform business development strategies
- Managing and reporting on the performance of business development efforts, using metrics such as revenue and number of new clients to measure success
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience in a similar role in a reputable organization.
- Strong communication negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Proativity and analytical abilities
- The ability to multitask
- A good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.