Title: Business Development Officer | Code:LPT/D/MDO | Locations:Ikeja and Ojo – Lagos | Lopterra Services
Lopterra Services Limited leverages on Professional World. Our world is all about rendering professional services that aids and push your business to growth. Our goal is to provide the best of Human Resources, Bookkeeping and Training Services across Africa.
- Assist with developing the market for company’s products.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
- Book sales appointments and client meetings
- Ability to develop saleschannel Suppliers
- Create proposals for existing and new clients.
- Generate and implement results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Develop traditional & Digital marketing campaigns to increase sales.
- Achieve and maintain a strong understanding of products and services.
- Develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Develop new sales channels digitally and traditionally.
- Review and communicate cost estimates to existing and potential clients.
- Increase B2B and B2C sales pipeline robustly.
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training.
- Attend Business networking functions on behalf of company.
- Collaborate with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit margins.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate products to customers.
- Deliver monthly sales targets.
- Submit sales pipeline and report to management team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in the sales of UPS/Inverters/AVRs or other renewable energy products is a plus.
- Good Sales skills and Marketing techniques.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to express technical and non-technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Exceptional research skills, strategy skills and good business intelligence.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- He or she must have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Self-motivated, should be able to deliver sales targets with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Growth driven (both personal and company wise).
Successful candidate will be remunerated with N70,000.00 per month plus commission and other benefits.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] Please use job code as email subject.
Note: Failure to do so may result in having your application ignored.