OPay Nigeria | Job Title: Business Development Officer (User Growth)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Officer (User Growth) is responsible for driving sales and growth of our Digital Products (Apps & Cards) through our agent channels in various locations or regions, developing strategies to increase transaction and product utilization
- Responsible for building customer base through agent network, and increase revenue by meeting growth targets through effective development of a distribution network
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target in a mobile money financial services institution
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Marketing and any related course.
- Minimum 1 year as a BDE in Agency Banking firm or Direct Sales Executive in a Commercial Banks.
- Previous achievement in the field sales / Business Development.
- Previous achievement / results driving adoption of financial products by customers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills.
- Strong engagement skills.
- Fluent written & spoken English.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online