Job Title: Business Development Officer (User Growth)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Officer / User Growth is responsible for driving user adoption of our digital products through our agent channels in various locations or regions, developing strategies to increase transaction product utilization
- Responsible for building customer base through agent network, and increase revenue by meeting growth targets through effective development of a distribution network
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Marketing and any related course.
- Minimum of 2 years as a BDE in Agency Banking firm or Direct Sales Executive in a Commercial Banks
- Previous achievement in the field sales / Business Development
- Previous achievement / results driving adoption of financial products by customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent written & spoken English.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target in a mobile money financial services institution
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online