Job Position: New Business Development Officer | Job Location: Abuja | Society for Family Health
The Society for Family Health (SFH) Nigeria is a non governmental organisation (NGO), incorporated in 1985, focused on providing malaria prevention and treatment (including intermittent preventive treatment), HIV prevention (including Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission), maternal and child health, sexual and reproductive health, family planning, cervical cancer screening and prevention
Job-role: The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Conduct advocacy to all stakeholders to ensure buy-in, participation and enabling environment for new projects.
- Scout for funding opportunities daily and prepare summaries for go/no-go decision making.
- Supervise and coordinate the production of proposal documents to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost as required.
- Conduct research as required and write briefs for proposal sub-sections
- Support budgeting and financial planning for new bids, planning preparation and timely submission of proposals.
- Must possess a first degree and a master degree in Public Health, Social Sciences or Health Systems Administration.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in experience in designing and implementing public health programmes
- Demonstrated experience in fulfilling project objectives
- Must have experience in coordinating new business development planning meetings and submitting successful proposals.
- Must be analytic and a decisive decision-maker with strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must be able to review work papers to ensure that they meet internal quality assurance standards.
- Infographic skills will be of advantage.
Skills and competencies:
- High level of integrity
- Project management and Coordination skills
- Business Development skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills as evidenced by publications or cover letter
- Coordination and team-building skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
26 Jun 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply