Job Title: Business Development & Partnerships Manager | Prospa Technology | Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a Business Development & Partnerships Manager to join our growing team.
- In this role, you will drive strategic and channel partnerships with financial agencies, institutions, consultancies, and corporations – as well as build, grow and maintain relationships.
- You will develop partnership strategies, own relationships spanning early stages to a well formed and progressive partnership.
- This will involve liaising with senior execs, C-level, and driving negotiations and efforts to price and structure new collaborations while focusing on leading negotiations across our entire product suite.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assume direct accountability for Prospa’s partnership growth and performance
- Rigorously design profitable partnership and channel strategies
- Manage relationships with executives at various institutions, consultancies, and corporations
- Structure, price, negotiate and execute large channel partnership and other agreements
What we are looking for:
- A highly effective business development professional, capable of engaging in business level and P&L focused conversations with C-level executives at medium sized or large companies.
- You are an analytical thinker who enjoys diving into financial models and mapping out P&L implications of potential deal structures.
- You can lead a complex, multi-party sales process in a highly consultative manner. You naturally gravitate toward using data and insights to change viewpoints on the client-side.
- Take responsibility for leading the Strategic Partnership Channel and play an active role within the Sales Forum, helping to drive growth in our Strategic Partnership Channel and distribution strategy.
- You enjoy building — you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in ways that we may not have explored before.
What you’ll need:
- An entrepreneurial mindset and desire to independently drive new partnerships
- 4+ Years of client service, business development or sales experience
- 2+ Years experience structuring, pricing, and negotiating large scale partnerships
- 2+ Years experience working with leading financial institutions/fintech company
- 3+ Years technology industry experience
- Deep knowledge of corporate & transaction banking industry pain points, opportunities, and trends
- 2+ Years strategy consulting or strategic finance or business development experience
- Experience with premium brand positioning to support product sales.
N350,000 – N400,000 monthly
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Medical cover
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Career development opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply