Business Development Specialist at Novella Africa Limited
Novella Africa Limited | Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Job Opening ID: ZR_35_JOB
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts.
- He/she will promote the Novella brand, build customer relationships, identify business opportunities, develop marketing strategies and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Developing intelligent marketing plans and initiatives
- Driving marketing campaigns
- Researching the industry to identify external threats and opportunities.
- Contributing and developing the business’s digital presence.
- Developing marketing content and strategies that tie to the objectives of the organization.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing sales activities.
- Optimizing revenue by building relationships with new clients and boosting value to the clients.
- Improving bottom-line profitability by growing customer base and capitalizing on upsell opportunities
- Sales of the company’s products and services
- Attending business calls, meetings and events for the company
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Ensuring quality customer experience from our products and services
- Developing and managing the referral networks to support business development
- Resolving customers disputes
- Channelling customers’ feedback to the product development team for product development and improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management related fields.
- At least two (2) years of marketing/sales experience in an HR consulting firm or related organization
- Proven sales track record of lead generation and conversion
- Experience in using CRM Software
- Ability to create proposals and find solutions to meet client requirements
- Excellent organizational skills to meet targets, goals and set priorities
- Experience in customer support is an added advantage.
- Proposal writing and content development skills
- Sales and Marketing Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Digital Marketing skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Confidentiality and Strong ethical standards
- Critical thinking
- Technological skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Acumen.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online