Job Title: Business Development Strategist | Location: Lagos | BlueDot Consulting Employment Type: Full-time
BlueDot Consulting is one of the leading business management consulting and innovative firm in Nigeria. We work with SME’s, Large corporations, health sectors, IT companies, agro sectors, local and international organisations in Africa.
- We are seeking a resourceful Business Development Strategist to expand a business and improve the branding initiatives.
- Your duties will include establishing networks with industry specialists, maintaining valued customer relationships, and negotiating deals. If this looks good to you, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Business Development Strategist analyses and expands business operations, monitors revenue streams and identifies opportunities to increase profitability. Evaluates and improves sales, marketing, and branding strategies, developes client relationships and strengthens industry partnerships.
- Identifies new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities. Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Ultimately, we are looking for a hardworking and out of the box Business Development Strategist who is ready to grow a business, who is detalied oriented and with great interpersonal.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND preferred.
- 1- 2 years of experience.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
N80,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “BDS” as the subject of the email.