Job Title: Business Manager
Who is a Business Manager?
- A Business Manager is a supervisor who controls and directs the personnel and activities of an organization or a department.
- By adopting operational plans, carrying out performance evaluations, and supervising all daily activities, they strive to keep the business productive, efficient and organized at all times.
- Business managers invest time in finding any new chances that could aid in the company’s expansion and competitiveness in the market, and they also set goals and targets to get there.
- They collaborate closely with staff members every day to monitor all the projects they perform and identify any potential areas for improvement.
- The majority of the managerial duties they carry out involve hiring, developing, and terminating staff members.
- They also hold frequent one-on-one meetings with staff members to provide advice and guidance on how to improve in their roles and make sure team members have the tools they need to do their jobs well.
Roles and Responsibilities
A business manager’s job description should include the following obligations. However, while a business manager’s daily duties will vary from company to company, the following are the roles and responsibilities of a business manager:
- Establish a plan, gather resources, mobilize, and carry out the actual delivery.
- Create marketing materials (case studies, references, client quotes, etc).
- Help the team lead manage and expand a group of specialists (s).
- Give the appropriate business unit comments on product gaps and development.
- Manage project budgets, billing, collections, and the financial performance of engagements.
- Cost proposal help for designated programmes and development of price research and pricing strategy.
- Perform data mining to meet the needs of ad hoc and monthly reporting.
- Lead the introduction of new items to the channel and sales force.
- To help with the compilation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, collect financial and operational data.
- Report expenses, activities, results, market position, and projections with accuracy and promptness.
- Create capture tactics for sales targets that are in line with the objectives of the practice area and the business model.
- Manage the hiring, choosing, orienting, and training of colleagues to maintain office workforce.
- Assist in finishing the annual budget for the executive director.
- Manage daily activities and offer assistance.
- Oracle and SQL tables can be created, modified, and maintained to aid in the generation of reports.
- People should be guided to reach their objectives by being focused on important priorities.
- To choose the proper course of action, use judgement within the confines of established rules and standards.
- Create and construct deal criteria, deal templates, and deal forms.
- In charge of effectively recruiting, directing, and managing a group of sales people.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.