Business/Office Manager | Human Capital Partners (HCP) | Location: Lagos
The Business/Office Manager will be responsible for supporting the business and office operations, overseeing Human Resources, Office Administration, and I.T management.
- Advise the Chief Executive and other key members of management on Business and Office management strategy, Performance management, Customer service optimisation, HR project planning, Budgeting, Staff training, Cost saving, and Policy matters.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Ensure the company complies with all statutory government bodies and employment laws (FIRS, LIRS, NSITF, ITF, CAC, etc.).
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT Vendors on all office equipment and emails management.
- Manage the SharePoint site, ensuring that all documents are uploaded to the appropriate online sites.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes in the business, including new Talent Management models and in areas like career development, workforce planning, succession planning, and employee relations.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the Office team that mirrors the company’s adopted mission and core values. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company that is the best place to work and that offers excellent value to clients.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the team’s career development program.
- Works closely with the Chief Executive and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- A Minimum of second-class honors, upper division (2:1) Bachelor’s degree
- Five (5) to (six) 6 years’ experience in Office Management /Administrative support/Human resources.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and quick thinker.
- Positive, friendly, and confident personality.
- Have a can-do attitude and be dependable, innovative, and energetic
- Flexible – able to pick up new tasks & responsibilities and fast learner.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Confident and professional in telephone communication.
- Extremely organised and able to complete tasks efficiently.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build relationships across countries, and cultures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 Business – particularly SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build relationships across countries, and cultures
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email