Title: Business Operations Support (NYSC) | Location: Lagos | GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS)
Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire a smart and resourceful individual for the role of Business Operations Support, who will be responsible for identifying ways to further improve productivity and optimise our internal business processes.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
- You will be responsible for championing the internal review and optimisation of our business processes through gap analysis, data collection, and gathering documentation. You will also be responsible for:
- Liaising with all GHIS’ teams and analysing cross-team communication and internal processes for efficiency.
- Preparing and conducting preliminary (standard/quality control) reviews of proposals, briefs, reports, wikis, processes and other forms of documentation.
- Collation and analysis of client reports, reporting, meeting notes and updates, as required.
- Providing insights and recommendations for business decision-making through the analysis of data from clients, GHIS touchpoints and internal stakeholders.
- Providing project support through pipelining and day-to-day project/program management and change management.
- Assisting with the strategic planning, preparation, reconciliation and monitoring of project-specific plans, schedules, budgets and resource allocations.
- Assisting the team with developing and maintaining a digital workspace and database—fostering routine digitally archiving activities and driving the use of an appropriate filing methodology, in compliance with Nigerian Data Protection Regulations.
- Periodically carrying out research on e-health industry trends, prospective clients and various tools—for the optimisation of GHIS business processes.
- Supporting in the review of GHIS sales and financial analysis.
- Creating thought-leadership pieces and championing internal knowledge-management transfer processes.
The biggest problem solving duties on the
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and consistently providing recommendations, analysis and documentation for GHIS.
What are the required skills and competencies for this role?
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field (2:1 and above).
- 2021 NYSC (Batch A Stream I/II) Corps Member serving in Lagos State.
- Previous track record of leadership and extracurricular engagements.
- Self-starter that can work independently and be responsible for self-learning.
- Excellent research, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail; good with numbers.
What do you stand to gain
- Remuneration (₦35,000.00/month basic)
- Complementary—monetary and non-monetary—allowances
- Fully remote work option
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team
- Enabling environment for personal and professional development.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online