Eunisell is an industry-leading specialty chemicals and company, providing solutions for process optimization and production enhancement.
Job Title: Business Process & Improvement Specialist
- The Business Process & Improvement Specialist is responsible for optimizing the Company’s business processes.
- The role incumbent will handle the documentation of current processes, recommend improvements, and evaluate the efficiency of changes made to the Company’s business processes.
- The role requires a demonstration of sound knowledge of business processes within the industry and experience in similar role.
- The Business Process & Improvement Specialist’s expertise is expected to translate into the realization of the business’s long-term objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing business processes to determine areas for improvement
- Conducting interviews with employees to gather feedback about their experience with current processes
- Developing a plan for improvement that includes specific goals, time frames, and resources required
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Designing new processes or improving existing ones by creating flowcharts and diagrams of processes, identifying potential problems and solutions, and implementing changes
- Creating training materials for employees to learn about new processes or procedures
- Communicating with senior managers about the status of projects and providing updates on progress
- Evaluating the success of process improvements by monitoring predetermined metrics
- Recommending process improvement software tools to automate manual processes
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks.
- Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
What We Expect
- Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Project Management or related field from a recognized university.
- Six sigma Black Belt Certification
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be advantageous.
- 5-10 years work experience in similar role.
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb record keeping, time management and organizational skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resumes and Application Letters to: [email protected] using the position applied as the subject of the mail.