Deloitte | Title: Business Process Solution Personnel – Experience Hire | Location: Lagos | Type: Full Time
- Demonstrated competence in IFRSs and IPSAS (US GAAP is an advantage)
- Practical IFRS Experience including valuations and modelling e.g. IFRS 9, 16 and 17 modelling
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Experience in developing finance process and control framework
- Proficiency in PowerBI
- Digital fluency
- Strong Research Abilities
- Strong presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to use financial reporting tools e.g. CaseWare is an advantage
- Experience in Financial Reporting (Consolidation and complex structures)
- Competence in SAP HANA, Microsoft ERPs (added advantage)
- Demonstrated competence in managing a team and working independently.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng. / B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum Of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit Division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 4 – 5 years in Professional Services ( Big 4 is an advantage) or 6 – 8 years industry experience
- CITN / ACA / ACCA qualified
- CFA or CIMA (Added advantage)
The Impact You Will Make
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply