Title: Business & Product Analyst |Location: Lagos
Reports to: Head of Build
Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Ensure all products are properly validated before it gets to the market.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Provide weekly Product development reports to Management.
- Handle Client Engagements
- Previous product analysis experience at least 1 year. (Experience in a software development firm is preferred).
- A minimum of BSc or HND in any field (essential).
- A master’s degree in any field but with keen interest/specialization in financial services and products is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- Proficient use of flow diagram tools (Visio, EDraw Max and Draw.io).
Why should you join our team?
- A healthy and people friendly work environment
- Exciting opportunities for learning and growth
- N70,000 – N100,000 (monthly)
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their Application to: [email protected] using the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to a large number of applications we receive, we might be unable to update you on the status of your application. So, if you do not hear from us within two weeks of this email, kindly note that your application is no longer in consideration for the role at this time.