BVB Digital is an agency that understands the gap between where companies are and what clients are looking for.We understand trends and believe in going the extra mile in providing our clients with top-notch services. With a focus on Marketing/Branding, Business Development, Website Development, Digital Media, Sales, and Creative, we cut across varied business sectors. We have an array of a tech-savvy and very experienced team that is committed to making our clients stand out in their respective sectors and from their competitors in every aspect. Working with our dedicated team, you can expect a professional service.
Title: Social Media / PR / Communications Manager | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | BVB Digital
Schedule: Monday – Friday
- We are looking for a talented Communications Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication. You will manage the company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals.
- We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Manage social media presence to engage audiences across traditional and media.
- Manage social media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for marketing and communications purposes.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate Social Media & PR results on a monthly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Proven working experience in a related field required.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with branding strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- N80,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.