Title: Call Center Agent | Baobab Microfinance Bank | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Call Centre Supervisor / Business Development / Marketing Unit
- Respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- University Degree
- 2 – 3 years experience as a call center agent
- Previous customer service experience / call centre agents are preferred especially in particular industry.
- Call center, customer service, 1 years supervisory experience
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
Skills and Attributes:
- Verbal communication
- Phone skills
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer focus
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail (e.g Call center agent).