RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science, and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whoever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Reliance Care Officer (Call Center Agent)
Job Location: Lagos
- Respond to requests, inquiries and complaints from clients and prospective clients while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Assist prospective clients in their choice of company’s health Plan by providing relevant and accurate information.
- Follow-up on prospective clients and ensure they become actual clients.
- Upgrade enrollees’ Health plans accordingly.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the team lead and follow-up on the clients’ complaints to ensure optimal clients’ satisfaction.
- Politely attend to clients’ suggestions, objections and complaints.
- Communicate with clients to inform them of updates in service.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate Customer Satisfaction.
- Forward feedback, tasks and recommendations to appropriate Units/personnel.
- Record details of customers’ complaints, feedback and suggestions using the appropriate internal communication system.
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- Minimum of HND / BSC in Communications or a relevant field.
- Previous experience in Customer service or a related role is an advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Willingness to work on a shift basis and weekends.
- Working knowledge of Customer service principles and etiquette.
Some Perks and Benefits
- Daily meals
- Employee-friendly working conditions
- Generous health insurance package; including gym passes
- Modern, cosy and collaborative workspace
Deadline Date: 14th March, 2020