Job Title: Call Centre Agent | RS Hunter Limited | Location – Lagos
Our Client in the aviation sector seeks the services of a call centre agent who will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information.
- Achieve KPI and targets set by Team Leader.
- Ensure that each customer receives a high quality experience of professional service thus achieving your call quality targets.
- Ensure that all necessary administrative work is completed accurately and promptly on each call thus achieving your error rate target.
- Maximize productive ‘phone time’ while working in the call centre, through achieving a calls per productive hour target.
- Maximize the service potential of every call ensuring that individual performance targets for first call resolution are either met or exceeded.
- To apply your skills with the enthusiasm needed to bring the organization’s product to life and promote the benefits.
- To look for opportunities to maximize the sales potential of calls when appropriate.
- To put the customer at the centre of every communication and to match the benefits the organization offers against the customer needs on every call.
- To be aware of all Product enhancements and understand specific promotional and advertising campaigns.
- Continue to learn about and understand new products and services.
- To play a full and active role in the Call centre coaching programme, ensuring that individual coaching objectives are met and your skill level is consistently developed.
- To regularly report back and discuss your service performance against target with your Team Leader.
- Discuss and agree targets and training needs with your Team Leader.
- To attend, participate in and contribute to team meetings and briefings.
- A good University/Polytechnic degree holder.
- Highly organized and effective time management.
- Proactive attitude, positive approach to problem solving and to be self motivated. Adaptability and Innovation.
- Computer literate.
- Overview of emergency procedures
- Excellent communication, influencing and team skills required.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to assimilate, interpret and communicate information quickly and effectively.
- Willingness to work long hours when needed.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply