Job Title: Call Centre Manager | Eat ‘N’ Go Limited | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose / Role
- The Call Centre Manager (CCM) is responsible for the daily running and management of the call centre through the effective use of resources.
- He has the responsibility for meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
- CCM’s ensure that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages and directs all aspects of inbound contact center operations.
- Implements and reviews contact center inbound policies and procedures.
- Develops and monitors quotas for service volume and timeliness.
- Call Center Manager is responsible for managing the Call Center Representatives
- Provides support and guidance to team members. Regularly provides performance feedback based on review of quality reports/quality monitoring and production results
- Manage calls from customers to ensure all queries are answered.
- Ensure complaints are answered immediately.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality; managing the daily running of the call Centre.
- Liaise with Ops team to gather information and resolve customer complaint
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance;
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the Centre and preparing reports
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.
- Improve the customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports improvement
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Marketing Director.
- Monthly report to the Marketing Director.
- First Degree in any Social Sciences or Business Management course.
- 6 – 8 years experience in Call Center Management / Customer Care Service.
- Prior experience in TELCO would be an added advantage.
- Excellent skills in Conflict and complaint resolution.
- Proficiency in the use of English.
- Must be customer service oriented.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.