Job Title: Capital Market Officer |B.Adedipe Associate Limited Location: Lagos | Job Type: Full Time
B.Adedipe Associate Limited (“BAA Consult”, for short) was incorporated in February 1993, as General Management and Financial Consultants, and commenced operations in March 1994. The company has built on the professional experience of its Chief Consultant (Dr. ‘Biodun Adedipe) and his complementary relationships, and in the course of time it has developed a reputation for excellent delivery in all four of its business platforms – Strategy, Training, Human Capital Services and Research.
- To perform comprehensive in-depth research on the Nigeria market condition and provide financial solution across the capital market structure.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle all Capital Market projects for the company.
- Participate in the management and growth of the unit by carrying out marketing and proposal efforts.
- Carry out desk reviews, and in-depth research on the sector.
- Carry out due diligence processes to help financing clients understand their assets and business.
- Prepare complex quantitative analysis, create pricing models and evaluate strategies in support of the issuance of long term debt or equity.
- Analyze client’s debt and equity portfolio, capital structure and assess alternative structures (funding strategies) to reduce the cost of debt and increase its financial flexibility.
- Support the origination, development, structuring and execution of innovative complex fixed income financial structures and transactions, for both private and public sector clients.
- Create financial models, cross-functional discussions, and ad hoc analyses that drive strategic decisions with respect to Capital Markets transactions.
- Monitor and evaluate capital market conditions and make proposals for optimal financing.
- Maintain capital market database and analyze all market intelligence programme.
- Prepare capital market report on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Lead projects assigned by the Chief Consultant.
- B.Sc. in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or other related fields (minimum of 2:1); relevant professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in financial services / investment banking / management consulting.
- Good knowledge of debt and equity investment.
- He/she must have a good knowledge of the operations of relevant regulatory authorities such as the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Excellent business writing and presentation skill required
- He/she must be detailed and result-oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of enthusiasm for the role and field.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, organization and communication.
- Proficiency in MS office suite application.
- Business and financial acumen and awareness
- Not more than 30 years.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.