Latest CardinalStone Partners Limited Jobs Vacancies thisSeptember 30, 2022
Cardinal Stone Partners Limited is a full-service investment banking firm and financial services company with a diverse domestic and foreign clientele that began operations in June 2008. Headquartered in Lagos with offices in Abuja, Nigeria, the firm and its licensed subsidiaries offer services encompassing financial advisory, asset management, securities trading, share registration, and consumer finance on a retail and institutional scale and diligently work with its clients to create bespoke solutions for their needs.
Jobs at Cardinal Stone Recruitment
September 30, 2022.
September 28, 2022
Job Location: Lagos Title: } Graduate Trainee – Investment Analyst JOB SUMMARY Job Summary CardinalStone Partners is looking to recruit resourceful, analytical and driven Graduate Trainees who are passionate about… Read more here
September 28, 2022
Job Title: Graduate Trainee- Trust Legal and Compliance Officer | Job Location: Lagos JOB SUMMARY The job holder will ensure that our operations and business transactions align with all relevant… Read more here
Employment Type: Contract
- Detailed, quality-focused, and service-oriented individual to ensure the effecting running of all facilities whilst supporting the strategic initiative of the Admin Team.
- Responsible for the security, maintenance, and servicing of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organisation and its employees.
- Carry out routine daily inspections and communicate directly with decision-makers to ensure the facility operates smoothly.
- Keeps records and ensures the planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule is Carried out accordingly.
- Source for, develop and maintain relationships with the vendors and negotiate vendor contracts.
- Supervise artisans (plumbers, electricians, carpenter, etc.) to ensure prompt and cost-effective repairs for the office building and equipment.
- Ensure agreed contracts for vendors/providers for services including security, power, janitorial, landscape, local government, parking, procurement is maintained.
- Supervise and manage payments to vendors and maintain records of payments relating to all facilities activity within the office’s premises.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, power, waste are well-maintained.
- Overseeing outsourced services providers e.g., gardeners, cleaners, and security staff.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Compare costs for various services before choosing the best options for the facility.
- Provide support for Fleet Management for all vehicles.
- Allocating and managing space between buildings.
- Ensuring that facilities meet environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations, or refurbishments.
- Helping businesses to relocate to offices and inspecting prospective building for leasing.
- Manage the store and ensure proper inventory management of essential items including stationeries, toiletries, and equipment.
- Provide emergency facility support for emergency situations such as breakdown in, generators, equipment, and security.
- Ensure that all insurance, permits, and licenses relating to the company’s assets e.g., vehicles, buildings, premises, etc. are reed in line with given deadlines to avoid penalties and any disruption to business operations.
- Sourcing, negotiating, and purchasing of equipment to maintain/improve the facility.
- Ensure documentation of vendor documents, bills, and other company documents.
- Keep a log of all facilities/assets capturing purchase, repairs, replacement, disposal.
- Supports the administration team with ad-hoc tasks assigned to the team by the firm.
- Provide logistical support to meetings, which includes preparation of meeting space and arrangements for catering.
- Preparing reports and making written recommendations.
- First Degree in any field.
- However, Degree in Facility Management, Estate Management, Engineering, Construction, and Building is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years experience in similar role.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Well-versed in technical / engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Excellent project management, organizational & planning skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,).
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online