RA Trading and Investment
Job Title: Carpenter / Cabinet Maker
Employment Type: Full-time
- Selecting the appropriate materials, fittings, and tools for each task.
- Cutting resources down to size, as needed.
- Planning an effective approach to work to ensure that each project is completed on time.
- Participate in installations, where needed
- Work with diverse materials, tools, and processes to complement carpentry focus
- Adhere to all safety protocols.
- Be exact in measurements and markings so that materials will be used efficiently and the projects will meet budgetary restrictions
- Install the appropriate hardware, such as hinges and handles, and order replacement materials when needed
- Match materials and grains to create a uniform appearance for all the matching units
- Verify and double-check all calculations to ensure alignment of doors, hinges, and side panels, always using blueprints or design plans for reference
- Clean and repair all equipment necessary for your work, including handsaws, table saws, skill saws, and a variety of drills and sanding tools
- High School Diploma.
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of 3 years of experience as a carpenter/ Cabinet maker
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to read and write fluently.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.