Cars45 Limited – We are one of the leading automobile companies in Africa and a member of the leading online marketplace in Africa- Jiji Group, providing individuals and businesses with a fast and convenient way to trade products and services and offering support across all automobile trade, repair, and verification services. Our goal is to build an unrivaled automotive retail infrastructure that allows Corporate Institutions to trade new, local, and foreign used cars and exchange value with ease and convenience.
Job Title: Inspection Officers | Locations: Onitsha – Anambra and Asaba – Delta | Cars45 Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will perform all necessary safety and emission inspection on a variety of vehicles, such as passenger cars, jeeps, and certain types of mobile vehicles.
- He/she will inspect the overall interior and exterior conditions of cars and inspect operations of windshield wiper and washer, speedometer, turn signals and on a need basis, work computer terminal to process and review vehicle information.
- He/she will conduct vehicle identification inspections on vehicles for customers seeking to sell their cars.
Essential Job Functions
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine the status of a vehicle
- Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts
- Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection. Review customer’s ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent documentation is included. When necessary, inform customers of additional information needed, and serve as a source of referral.
- Conduct identification inspections on various types of vehicles. Inspection includes a comparison of the vehicle’s identification numbers (VIN) with the numbers listed on the customer’s ownership records and a notation of the current odometer reading.
- Review customer’s titles for accuracy and completeness. The review includes titles from other states and foreign countries.
- Following established procedures, conduct on-site identification inspections for local car dealerships, as assigned.
- Complete a Statement of Inspection on all vehicles inspected. Forward completed Statement of Inspection to designated staff for additional processing.
- Inform supervisor of any vehicles that have questionable odometer readings or identification numbers or have missing or numbers.
- Maintain work area, tools, equipment, and official forms in an efficient, clean, and organized manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public, customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Operate a vehicle, safely and in compliance with traffic laws and regulations, in the performance of job duties.
- Prepare and maintain various records, reports, correspondence, and other departmental
- HND or B.Sc. in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- B.Sc / HND holders must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1-year experience in vehicle diagnosis, inspection, or repair
- Sound Knowledge of latest automobile repairs & best industry practices
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing vehicle issues (experience can range from basic to advanced)
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine
- Must be capable of operating vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions, four-wheel drive, and constant four-wheel-drive vehicles
- Excellent communication of vehicle report to customers
Technical Knowledge / Requirements:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Knowledge of locations of identification numbers and odometer readings on vehicles
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to read odometers and detect questionable readings
- Knowledge of or ability to learn the formats of and details contained in vehicle titles from other states and other countries.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the English language
- Basic knowledge of vehicles and their parts
- Working with people
- Deciding and initiating action
- Self- starter
- Presenting and communicating information
- Superior customer experience
- Persuading and influencing
- Applying expertise and technology
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Creating and innovating
- Relating and networking
- Task ownership
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to appl
Job Title: Head of Public Relations (PR) | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Cars45 Limited
- As Head of PR, you will lead our PR & Marketing team and position our brands (Jiji & Cars45) to new heights. You will be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of various publicity campaigns, ensuring that our brand image as a group remains consistent and positive while expanding it to a wider audience.
- You will plan and execute a comprehensive, proactive public relations strategy that advances Cars45/Jiji’s mission and goals by building support for the companies and understanding its unique role.
- To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent leader with a deep understanding of the latest marketing trends and technologies. You will be a brilliant communicator and capable of representing our brand effectively to the public.
- The successful candidate will be data-driven, highly analytical, and well connected in the Media industry.
- This is a role in a fast-paced organization, working on complex delivery priorities as a member of the Management team that is highly scrutinized. This role reports directly to the CEO. Therefore, the successful candidate for the role should be able to display most of the following:
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee the daily operations of the public relations team
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Plan and execute publicity campaigns.
- Develop relationships with media organizations and important influencers.
- Delegate tasks to members of the PR team and monitor their progress.
- Organize and attend PR events and serve as company spokesman
- Build positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and public
- Track campaign success and media coverage.
- Present reports on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Ensure brand consistency in all marketing content.
- Manage public relations budgets.
- Address negative press or PR crises if they occur.
- Track performance of campaigns by key metrics
- Undertake relevant market research
- Edit and update promotional materials and publications e.g. brochures, videos, social media posts, etc
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR and/or Communications
- One or more relevant certifications in PR and/or Communications
- Proven experience in a similar role for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience working in a matrix, extremely dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment; prioritization, and ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent technology skills, specifically with Performance/Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong command of theEnglish language, both written and spoken.
- Strong knowledge and influence in the media industry
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Established professional relationships with media agencies in Nigeria
- Understanding of the Social media terrain and solid experience working with bloggers
- A clear understanding of brand metrics and improvement strategies
- Experience developing creative campaigns
- Strong Copywriting & Reporting skills
- Strong team management & leadership skills
- Event management and organization skills
- Strong research skills
- Results-oriented approach to work; willingness to do whatever it takes to help the team.
- Strong level of confidence, bold, and able to challenge the status quo
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Head of PR” as the subject title.