Job Title: Cashier | Location: Surulere, Lagos | Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handles all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Arranges and stacks cash neatly in the safe.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of cashbook.
- Handles daily cash remittance.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Operate point of sale system and keeps assigned area fully clean.
- Assists customers and answers questions in a friendly manner.
- Follow all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Set up, break down, stock, replenish and maintains cash register station.
- Handles petty cash and reimbursibles.
- Keeps cash office locked when not around and safeguards key.
- Close accounts properly before handing over to the next cashier on duty.
- Enters all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software.
- Sends report to the Accountant/Branch Manager at the close of shift for the day.
- Raises sales invoices and issues receipt after payment to customers.
- Applicant should have H.N.D in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any social science disciplines.
- Applicant must possess at least 2 years experience in similar role.
- Applicant must be open to running shifts.
- Applicant should reside around Surulere or Yaba environs
- Applicant must have an analytical mind and a keen eye for details.
- Applicant must possess sound numerical abilities and proficiency in computer operation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft excel is a must.
- Applicant must possess high level of integrity and good communication skills.
- Applicant must be teachable and willing to learn new things.
- Applicant must be within the ages of 25-35 years, female preferably.
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.