KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Income and expenses management in the Branch Office including but not limited to processing customers’ orders, receiving payment, issuing receipts and maintaining expenses vouchers.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field, you have minimum of one year relevant work experience as a cashier, you are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability, you are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and attach a detailed Resume and a valid Phone number to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview will be conducted at our Ikoyi, Lagos Head Office and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training at our Head Office in Ikoyi before going to our Ikeja Branch.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- For more information: Tel: 01-2933125.