Title: Cashier | Location: Lagos | Pinnah Foods Limited
Summary of Position
- As a team member, you are responsible for greeting the customer, taking orders, serving the customer, charging and receiving money, taking telephone orders, ensuring the customer receives the correct order and the best service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workstation.
- Follows “floor opening and closing procedures” and “Order Process”.
- Be a team player—support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Maintains sanitary and personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Greeting customers, taking orders, and serving the order.
- Entering customer orders into the cash register or POS system
- Receiving correct payment for all orders.
- Processing cash and card transactions on the POS register.
- Answering the restaurant phone and taking phone orders in line with laid down procedures.
- Interacts with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Stocks display cabinets, refrigerators, accurately and efficiently.
- Stocks serving utensils and disposable packaging accurately and efficiently.
- Follows all other company and employee standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains hot or cold temperature conditions in accordance with given standards.
- Maintains accurate portion-control (scooping).
- Maintains the restaurant floor and toilets in strict accordance with the “restaurant’s sanitation and hygiene standards”.
- Completes shift work, as assigned, timely and thoroughly in accordance with standards.
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 0-2 years wotk experience.
N35,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the ” title” as subject of the email.