StreSERT is a professional services organization that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organizations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Answer customers’ questions and get a manager if answer doesn’t solve the issue
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Highly proficient in the use of MS office suite
- Possess good numeric,
- Communication and
- Analytical skills.
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Dispute resolution
- Attention to Detail
- BSc. & HND in Accounting only.
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage
- Age: Not more than 27 years
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
Monthly Take Home – N70, 000
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘FACSUP-OG ’ OR FAWK-OG OR CASHIER OR b PSS_LOCATION” e.g “PSS_ABEOKUTA” based on the role being applied for as the subject of the application before 15th February, 2021.
Application Closing Date:
10th February 2021