Job Title: Cashier | Location: Akoka, Lagos | University of Lagos Holding Company Limited (UniHOLD)
Employment Type: Contract
University of Lagos Holding Company Limited (UniHOLD) is the administrative fulcrum of all income generating businesses of the University of Lagos. It was established to reposition, restructure, manage and coordinate these companies for profitability and enhanced corporate performance.
- The Cashier is responsible for receiving payments, issuing receipts and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
- Cashiers scan and collect payments for items and assist customers by explaining or recommending items and answering questions.
- The cashier is to ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help maximize customer satisfaction
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- At least 0 – 2 years experience in a similar role
- Young, vibrant and must possess a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate high level of verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates living around Yaba, Bariga and its environs are strongly advised to apply.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.