Job Title:Cashier | Pivota Foods Limited| Location: Rivers
JOB DESCRIPTION OF A CASHIER
- Handles all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Arranges and stacks cash neatly in the safe.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of cashbook.
- Handles daily cash remittance.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Operate point of sale system and keeps assigned area fully clean.
- Assists customers and answers questions in a friendly manner.
- Follow all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Set up, break down, stock, replenish and maintains cash register station.
- Handles petty cash and reimbursibles.
- Keeps cash office locked when not around and safeguards key.
- Close accounts properly before handing over to the next cashier on duty.
- Enters all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software and/or manual template.
- Sends report to the Accountant/Director at the close of shift for the day.
- Raises sales invoices and issues receipt after payment to customers.
- must be at least an OND holder.
- Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Strong customer service skills.
- must possess basic math and PC skills.
- Attention to detail.
- must be a female
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: Oct 14, 2020