Job Title: Cashier / Sales Assistant (Female) | Harmony Group | Location: Oduade, Lagos
- Record daily Sales transaction
- Record and Disburse Petty Cash for Operation Expenses
- Lodge payments into Company’s Account
- Collect Debts from Customer and issue cash receipt.
- Submit financial data to finance and control when required.
- Follow up on debtors.
- Handling customer complaints and handing them to Management.
- Maintain healthy and safe working area/environment.
- Manage and maintain office equipment and books.
- Notifies and follow up old and new customers on products availability and their prices.
- Assisting costumers in other to satisfy their needs.
- Arranges Delivery of products to customers.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer that come to that point, maintain outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- At least 1 years’ experience
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills
- Customer service and relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Excel
- Finance and Accountings
- Report Writing
- Analytical Skills
- Preferable female between 23- 35 years of age.
Working Hours and Days:
- Monday to Saturday (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Cashier / Sales Assistant – Lagos” as the subject of the email.