Title: Cashier / Teller | Location: Benin City, Edo | Prosperity Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited (PMBank)
Prosperity Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited (PMBank) is a Microfinance Bank incorporated in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission under the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20 LFN 2004, licensed to carry on the business of microfinance banking by the Central Bank of Nigeria. It is committed to the economic emancipation and empowerment of the economically active poor and low income segment of the society.
The bank has over the years supported numerous customers through the provision of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises credit facilities. Our products and services are unique and specifically designed to meet our Customers cutting across micro savings, micro loans, micro insurance, investments, capacity building and financial advisory services.
- Filling out paperwork / deposit and withdrawal slips
- Supply clients with relevant information on products and services available in the bank
- List all promotions and relay them to customers
- Resolve customer issues pertaining to products and services
- Recording transactions, which involves logging checks and preparing transaction reports
- Counting and packaging currency
- Reconciling cash drawers
- Opening new accounts and helping with loan applications
- Promoting the bank’s products and services
- Keeping customers’ personal information confidential
- Balancing numbers at the end of the business day
- OND / NCE in relevant courses with at least 1 year work experience.
- Sufficient clerical, bookkeeping, and administrative cash handling experience
- Previous work experience as a Cashier/Teller in the banking sector will be an advantage
- Ability to maintain a balance of large bulk of currency constantly
- Ability to maintain confidential information, thereby safeguarding the bank’s integrity
- Ability to execute assigned duties effectively by proper understanding of both verbal and written directives
- Ability to tolerate stress
- Adequate customer service orientation and experience.
- Must have integrity and be trustworthy
- Should have written and verbal communication skills; Organization skills; Time-management skills; Teamwork skills; Multitasking skills etc.
- The ability to process transactions quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] and cc. [email protected] and [email protected] using the “ title” as subject of the email.