Job Title: Cashier
Locations: Victoria Island and Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving payments, issuing receipts and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
- Candidates will be required to work on Saturdays.
- Greet customers when they enter or leave the store.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers.
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate.
- Collect payments in cash or credit.
- Issue receipts, refunds or change.
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bag, box or wrap packages.
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges.
- B.Sc or HND in any field.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Previous work experience as a Retail Cashier, Customer Service or its equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Packages is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Good math skills.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online